The Tikiri walrus baby teething toy is a handmade, sustainable, natural rubber baby toy and is 100% plastic-free and is designed to be easily gripped by tiny hands.
It has a bell encapsulated inside that makes a delicate, ringing sound when shaken. By creating sound, babies discover their tactile and auditory senses and learn fundamental relationships - important precursors to understanding the effect of their actions in the world.
Tikiri's walrus baby toy is fully sealed and can be taken in the bath and used as a bath toy.
WALRUS RATTLE AND BATH TOY FEATURES
- Baby toy age recommendation: 0+ months
- Size: 10cm x 12cm
- 100% pure natural rubber teething toy
- Safe, non-toxic chewable baby toy
- Certified plastic-free baby toy- BPA free, Phthalate free & PVC free
- Sustainable, ethically made toys which are biodegradable
- Handmade & hand-painted toy made in Sri Lanka